What data do we collect?
Crafty Monkey Brewing Co collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Crafty Monkey Brewing Co with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, join our mailing list or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Crafty Monkey Brewing Co may also receive your data indirectly from our payment processors Stripe.
How will we use your data?
Crafty Monkey Brewing Co collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Crafty Monkey Brewing Co securely stores your data at our hosting provider HostM. Billing information such as credit card details are transmitted securely to our payment processing partners for processing. As an added level of security, we do not store your credit card details in our own databases.
Crafty Monkey Brewing Co would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Crafty Monkey Brewing Co from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Crafty Monkey Brewing Co would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Crafty Monkey Brewing Co for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Crafty Monkey Brewing Co correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Crafty Monkey Brewing Co to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Crafty Monkey Brewing Co erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Crafty Monkey Brewing Co restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Crafty Monkey Brewing Co’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Crafty Monkey Brewing Co transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Crafty Monkey Brewing Co uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Crafty Monkey Brewing Co uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Crafty Monkey Brewing Co sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Benknowle Farm, Elwick. TS27 3HF
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Crafty Monkey Brewing Co has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.